New, Innovative Company Intranet Coming Soon
Stay tuned for more information from your Manager.
- Guest Services Update: COVID Vaccinations – April 2021
Guest Services is implementing a voluntary vaccination policy regarding COVID-19 vaccination(s) for employees. In accordance with Guest Services’ duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we strongly encourage employees to receive this vaccination to minimize the risk of infectious disease in our workplace. This decision was made based upon guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as of the date this policy became effective, and public health and licensing authorities, as applicable.
Employees may obtain the vaccination wherever they choose. The website www.vaccinefinder.org is a resource that identifies vaccination locations and availability based on zip code. Guest Services will pay for all vaccinations and paid leave will be granted for work time lost (up to 8 hours total for all doses administered) which is reasonable and necessary to receive the vaccination(s).
Download Human Resources Policy 517: COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for reference. Should you have any questions regarding this new policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A separate communication will be sent out to managers, directors, and VPs regarding administration of this policy.
- Guest Services Update – February 22, 2021
- Listen to Guest Services COVID-19 Update Question/Answer Webinar from February 22, 2021
- Temporary modification to our Paid Time Off (PTO) policies. This modification allows employees to carry over up to 40 hours of earned, unused PTO into 2021.
For Your Health:
- Memo to ALL Employees Regarding Healthy Work Places, March 6, 2020: English|Spanish
- Wellness Tips
CDC Guidelines on Face Coverings
Staying Healthy While Social Distancing
Stress While Working and Teaching From Home
“Struggling Well During Covid-19” podcast
Relieving Stress & Video Visits
Physical Activity Resources
Emotional Well-Being & Optimism
- CareFirst Resources
Sharecare Wellness Program
Wellness Program Trackers
CareFirst Video Visits
CareFirst Health Coaching
Mental Health Resources
Inspirations and Relax 360
- Kaiser Resources
Kaiser COVID-19 FAQ
Telehealth: DC, Maryland & Virginia | California
- Express Scripts Resources
- EyeMed Resources
Online EyeMed Options
How to Access Your Account Online: Website | Mobile App
- Employee Assistance Program: English | Spanish
Telemedicine | EAP Resources for COVID-19
For Your Finances:
- Coping with Market Volatility | Market Volatility Resources
- How to Apply for Unemployment
- Verizon Fios Benefits
- Navigating Your Personal Finances