Gardening is not only fun but can also save you money, especially if you buy organic! One seed packet yields an enormous amount of produce. Gardening teaches children about ecosystems, good nutrition, and the joy of cooking. It is also great exercise!
- Find a plot away from areas frequented by animals.
- Don’t feed birds near your garden.
- Use an organic soil made from compost.
- Try to avoid pesticides when dealing with pests. The internet has loads of natural alternatives.
- Every season plant one vegetable or herb you think you do not like and watch your taste buds change!