Looking for a place to retire? Or to explore excellent real estate? Look no further! Cap Ferrat in Pelican Bay encompasses the elegant lifestyle and ambiance of the Mediterranean while overlooking the waterfront in Naples, Florida.
“The building has its’ own personality, and people know what type of experience they want to have,” says Carol Anderson, Cap Ferrat’s general manager. “Being surrounded by the rich dark woods, architectural design, and antiques throughout the building feel more like working in a museum. I enjoy assisting residents with creating their unit into their new home. It is rewarding to be able to make a difference in the lives of our residents.”
Offering the most exceptional luxury living experience in one of the most beautiful high-rise buildings in Pelican Bay, some of the unique offerings include a heated swimming pool and whirlpool, health club with his and her saunas, massage rooms and two tennis courts.
“All of our equipment in the gym has the latest technology. We have a front desk staff that’s available 24/7 and our community is gated. Our residents like having that person there to attend to them at any time. They feel safe with us and enjoy having staff that’s there to help them.”
During the past two years, the social committee at Cap Ferrat has organized the Welcome Back Party, Holiday Social, Farewell, Academy Awards Night, and Super Bowl Party, among other events.
“Every February, we host the biggest event for our residents, Omelet Breakfast. We budget this event every year, and we have a chef come and cook for our residents at no cost to them. This year we had 95 residents come out, which is a lot for our community!”
What’s unique about Pelican Bay?
- Prime location: Located in stylish Naples, where the Gulf of Mexico embraces Florida’s west coast, Pelican Bay is the premier luxury community in an area known internationally for its resort lifestyle.
- Community: One of the largest private communities in the Naples area, Pelican Bay has 88 acres of parks and recreation areas surrounding private residences, in addition to community facilities, four- and five-star resorts, shopping, and dining.
- Active Environment – Among other outdoors activities, nature trails, canoes, kayaks, and sailing, two popular pastimes are golf and tennis! With being one of the most active tennis and golf communities in southwest Florida, it’s easy to find a place to play or cheer on others.
What could this place do for you?
- Rent: You might rent the property on a seasonal basis to cover carrying costs.
- Second Home: As a second homeowner, you are choosing a home that answers your family needs and enjoys appreciation
- New Home: As a new Pelican Bay resident, you know the lifestyle you want and that this property will gain value over time.